Man does not cease to play because he grows old.
Man grows old because he ceases to play
George Bernard Shaw

Chris & Lee travel to the Cabin with Lindsay & Alex

Lee on her first Cabin trip. Lee experienced many, many "firsts" on her trip.
Lindsay & Alex





 Chris & Lee on 4 wheels












 Looks like an ATV floating down the Black River ....













Chris and Lee exploring the Black River.( no wheels?)
Alex checks for a good place to swim.













Chris & Lee take a dip.











I'm guessing, Lee didn't know this guy swims in the Black River, too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had the most amazing time at the cabin. I want to thanks anyone and everyone that has done anything to contribute to that place. You guys have all done an amazing job and I really, truly enjoyed it. I am already trying to plan my next trip. Doug, thanks for all of your help! We have lots of pictures of the weekend as well, if you are interested in some more.